This is the follow on course from Modern 1. In this class you will be using the skills you acquired in Modern 1 to make two cakes over 6 weeks.
• You will learn how to cover a double barrel with fondant, use silicone moulds and make a masquerade mask.
• You will create a two tiered chocolate fondant cake, piped with royal icing dots evenly spaced, as well as making stargazer lilies.
Need to know:
• To participate please talk to one of our team members instore or over the phone (03) 9583 0022. A deposit of $100 is payable to secure your spot. Classes can fill up quickly, so it is best to book in sooner than later.
• Please arrive 15 minutes early on week 1
• We supply all cake mixes, however students need to hire/purchase cake tins for this course.
*Friday day classes are available to students unable to attend evening classes.