Baked Donut Mix 500g
Make your own delicious baked donuts!
Follow our recommended steps for professional results.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius (fan forced). Lightly spray donut tin with a non stick cooking spray. We recommend Wilton Bake Easy Spray.
- Place dry donut mix in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add milk, water and vegetable oil and hand whisk until well combined. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes (no need to refrigerate).
- Spoon the wet batter into a large snap lock bag and cut a 2cm hole in the end. Alternatively, you can use a large disposable piping bag (18") with a 1A nozzle attached.
- Pipe batter into the tin, in one continuous circle. Don't be tempted to overfill or do a second layer, otherwise you will not create a donut hole in the middle.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Rest baked Donuts in the pan for 1 minute. Carefully rotate each donut while removing from the pan and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate with icing, chocolate, ganache, or chocolate and sprinkles!
Ingredients : Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Whey Powder, Defatted Soy Flour, Baking Powder, (Mineral Salts 450, 500, 341), Salt, Non Fat Milk Solids, Vegetable Gums (412,415), Soy Lecithin, Flavours, Spices, Vitamin Folate.
Allergen Statement: CONTAINS MILK, SOY, GLUTEN. May containtraces of Egg due to shared manufacturing equipment. Made in Australia from at least 95% Australian Ingredients.
Once opened, store in cool & dry conditions between 15-25 degress celsius. Best used within 2 months of opening.
This product is GST exempt