The quickest and easiest way to return a product that is purchased online is to contact our friendly & reliable customer service team on (03) 9583 0022 or email us at email@example.com. Merryday will do everything in our power to ensure safe and secure delivery, however, once we post an item this is out of our hands. Merryday does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, or stolen goods. Merryday does not accept returns on any food or edible items as we are unable to re-sell returned food products. If a product is faulty we'll fix it in a hassle-free manner. If you have changed your mind about your purchase within the14 day money back period, www.merryday.com.au will be pleased to offer you a refund based on the terms outlined under ‘Change of mind’.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by one of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original purchase receipt (this is sent to your nominated email address for online purchases)
- Original return/exchange receipt
HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers and will work directly with them to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner.
CHANGE OF MIND
If you have changed your mind about your purchase within the 14 day money back period, www.merryday.com.au will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase
- You provide Proof of Purchase
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories
- It is unused and in its original condition
- It is not a food or edible item intended for consumption
In these instances, the customer will bear the expense of returning the goods to Merryday whether the purchase was made instore or online.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, www.merryday.com.au may, in its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item Provided that:
- The item is an in-saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unused and as sold); and
- We can verify that the item was originally purchased from www.merryday.com.au
- The item is not a Special Exception (see below), and Satisfactory Identification (see below) is presented at the time of the return.
Merryday will accept:
- A current Driver’s License, including a Learners, permit with photograph; or
- Proof of Age card that is approved by the Government with photograph and signature within the seal; or
- Australian or International Passport.
We will refund using your original payment method or, where appropriate and at www.merryday.com.au sole discretion, on a Merryday Gift Card. We are confident that you'll be thoroughly satisfied with your purchase from us. It's a good idea for everyone, though, to have guidelines in place in case something happens.